It is mentioned in the Brahma Puran that, on the eve of Krishna Paksha of Ashwin month the Lord of death “Yamraj” grant freedom to all the souls so that they can accept and eat the food made by their children on the occasion of Shradh. The peoples who don’t do the Shradh for their Pitras are the one who suffers from the curse of “Pitra Dosh” as their Pitras got angry and returns to their world.
Following are some remedies by which you can get rid of “Pitra Dosh”:
• By completing “Trapandi Shradh”.
• By completing the Shraad on the date on which our ancestors were expired.
• By giving water to the Banyan tree.
• By offering water to our Pitras for the 15 days during the Shraad or on the date of their death.
• One should offer food to Brahmins on every “Amavasya”.
• By donating food items on every “Amavasya” and “Poornima” in some temple or other religious places.
These were the remedies by which a person suffering from “Pitra Dosh” can get rid of this Dosh. In the same way, if someone wants to get rid of Pitra dosh then he/she should do the Shraad with his full respect so as to get blessings of his/her Pitras.
Pitra Dosh is having an important place in Indian numerology. If a family is facing many unexpected problems regularly or any couple is not having their own child or newborn babies are not healthy or they are born physically or mentally challenged, then the main reason for all this is that person is having “Pitra Dosh” in his horoscope. So if that person respectfully completes the Shraad of his Pitras then they got happy and gave him their blessings.
Contact Pt. Mohit Joshi for Pitradosh Solution in India and avail some of the best Vashikaran services.
Pt. Mohit Joshi
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Branches in India .